Thursday, December 11, 2008

Dinner Party, coming soon!

Tomorrow is my holiday dinner party! Yay! I'm so excited. We had so much fun last year, we decided to do it again. This time, though, it's not on a school night. None of my guests had a clear head for work the next day. ugh.

This is one of the big reasons why I can't wait to move into a house. Right now I have to limit my guest list to 6 because you put any more people than that in the apartment, you have to start moving furniture outside. LOL

I am very excited that I have all my aprons done and wrapped. I will be sure to take pictures so I can post the rest of them here. I can't believe I have sewn so much the past few weeks I'm actually running out of thread. Two aprons stopped mid-project due to a navy thread outage. News at 11.

Back to the dinner party - I'm attempting some new food this time. I had the butcher cut a very pretty beef tenderloin for me. I'm going to roast that with some herbs and veggies, to serve with a horseradish cream sauce. I'm also making some "old" food. The mushroom cream soup that was such a hit at my birthday is coming back! I love the way it makes the house smell. mmmmm yummmy. I won't even try to guess how many calories is in that soup. I will just stay in denial and consider it fat-free. :)

No comments: